The second annual ArtBark featuring a silent art auction to raise funds and awareness for the Animal Welfare Coalition, which operates the AWC Pet Center, will be held Saturday, August 8, 2015 at the atrium of the Media Arts
Building on the campus of Luna Community College. Artists who believe in AWC’s work and who love animals can help by contributing their work to ArtBark. Here are the details:
Type of art:
- Photographs, paintings, sculpture, ceramics, and jewelry will be accepted.
- Up to three pieces per artist will be considered for the auction.
- Paintings, drawings, and other framed work must be ready to hang.
- Artists may choose to donate 100% of the final bid to AWC or receive 50% of the sale.
- Starting bids will be based on complexity, size, and material of the work.
- Artists may suggest a starting bid, but the curator will make the final decision.
- The range for starting bids will be $10 for small, simple works and up to $100 for larger, more complex pieces.
- Work will be accepted from July 10, 2015 to July 20, 2014
- Artists must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make delivery arrangements.
- ArtBark will be promoted locally in Las Vegas as well as in Santa Fe and Taos via print, television, and social media.
- All contributing artists are expected to promote the event to their email lists and via their own social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- AWC, Luna Community College, and any of their affiliates are not liable for damage or loss.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
This is a reposting of the event flyer provided by the Las Vegas Animal Welfare coalition. Please share and get the word out.